In This Issue
We take a look at the day in the life of sandwich supremo' Mark Arnold, and Waitrose are in talks to buy EAT.
International Sandwich and Snack News magazine is the official journal of the British Sandwich Association (BSA), the UK body representing Sandwich makers, suppliers and retailers.
The magazine is published six times a year and distributed to retail buyers, caterers, sandwich bars and associated businesses in the industry.
- Raynor Foods wins a contract to supply the Royal Household.
- Nigel Hunter, Buckingham Foods' Managing Director set to retire.
- Waitrose in talks to buy EAT.
British Sandwich Week
- Activities around the country.
- The Sammies Shortlist.
- Sandwich Designer of the Year.
- Greggs new concept stores.
- Nellie Nichols checks out London's Pardoe & Wood, a new sandwich bar opened by two former EAT executives.
- Soho Coffee combines the feel of an independent with a "big boy's" culture of rapid expansion; a result, in part, of the directors' Compass background.
- PS Sandwich and Desserts Bar in Reading, a new concept that combines halal sandwiches with a sweet tooth.
A day in the Life
- Mark Arnold, Brambles and Food Partners’ sandwich supremo.