Inside This Issue
Comprehensive results coverage of all the Sammies Awards and the Sandwich Designer of the Year competition.
- WHSmith has replaced Adelie’s Urban Eat food to go range with a new brand, ‘Munch,’ produced in partnership by sandwich manufacturer Cranswick Food On The Go and chilled distributor Fresh to Store, as part of a new deal between the three companies.
- The recent High Court ruling that Greggs should be obliged to provide toilets to its customers at two branches could have major implications for independent takeaways.
- Pret’s Little Veggie Pop Up in Soho certainly seems to be winning customers over, but is it really a ‘live audition for new non-meat options’ or something a bit more radical? Simon Ambrose went to see.
- Crussh’s new challenge is how to display hot products to meet the demands of peak trading for hours on end without impacting on quality.
- LOAF: winner of the Bakery Sandwich Shop of the Year Award
- Comprehensive results coverage of all the Sammies Awards and the Sandwich Designer of the Year competition.