Inside This Issue
Soho Coffee has been discreetly building its presence as a quality artisan independent with a great food-led offer for the last few years. We would like to wish all our readers a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Soho Coffee has been discreetly building its presence as a quality artisan independent with a great food-led offer for the last few years. Now it’s really on the map with the recent acquisition of the Apostrophe chain. Simon Ambrose visited its recent Bath opening
- Delivery system technology is going to be a key focus for Pret in the near future with a new app in the pipeline and trials with UberEATS underway, says Caroline Cromar, Group Director of Food, Pret A Manger
- Top designer Afroditi Krassa has recently worked on a new look for EAT, transforming both their metropolitan and provincial stores with a “richer, warmer environment that warms the brand and reconnects with the audience”
- Raynors have made significant improvements to their packaging range, moving to fully pre-printed packaging, obviating the need to apply labels to differentiate between products.
En Route Profile
- Pret’s recent arrival at Welcome Break has in many ways completed the transformation of the business, with a portfolio of 14 quality brands giving the customer, “what they want, when they want it.” Rod McKie, himself ex-Pret, has been at the helm for the past 15 years