Around Noon Ltd.
Unit 24A Rampart Road,
Greenbank Industrial Estate,
Newry, County Down,
Sales Contact: Philip Morgan
Phone: 0283 0262333
About Around Noon Ltd
Celebrating over 30 years in the food-to-go manufacturing market Around Noon produces high quality sandwiches, wraps, salads, breakfast options, hot food, snack pots, granola yogurts and natural fruit juices delivering daily throughout Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the UK. Around Noon also produce breakfast boxes, hospitality platter options and lunch bags. Around Noon’s comprehensive and innovative food-to-go range includes a wide range of vegan, vegetarian, low calorie and gluten free products. Seasonality is a key focus.
Around Noon Bakery produces a wide range of delicious bakery products including traybakes, cakes, pastries, brownies, slices, muffins, scones and cupcakes which also includes vegan options. Around Noon Bakery won a 2019 Great Taste Award for their ‘Tea Brack’ fruit loaf product.
Sectors in which Around Noon operate include forecourt retail, coffee, food service contract caterers and travel operators.
Around Noon has grown to four manufacturing sites across two locations, in Newry, Northern Ireland and Slough, England. Facilities include Around Noon, Around Noon Bakery and Around Noon Print in Northern Ireland and Around Noon London, based in Slough, UK.
We made a significant investment to create Around Noon Print, a new label printing business which allows us to manage packaging and label stocks in house in order to reduce waste. Printing our own labels enables us to offer clients greater flexibility around launching products quickly and efficiently. In the last 2 years we’ve switched all labels we supply from plastic to paper, removing over 60 tonnes of unnecessary single-use plastic from our business – the equivalent of five double-decker buses!
Around Noon is an award winning food manufacturer and has been listed in The Sunday Times Virgin Fasttrack 100 in 2017 and again in 2018.
Around Noon continues to innovative and drive the food-to-go market.
Sammie Awards include:
- 2021 - New Sandwich Award, Hot Category - Highly Commended - Full Breakfast Brioche
- 2020 – Designer of the Year Award - Executive Chef Dave Graham - Applewood ‘Free From’ Category with ‘FLATOUT ROOTIN’ FOR THE CHEEZ’ Flatbread
- 2018 – New Sandwich Award Overall Winner – Breakfast Toast
- 2018 – New Sandwich Award Hot Winner - Breakfast Toast
- 2017 - New Sandwich Award Overall Winner - Scribbles Un-bleat-able Goats Cheese, Cranberries, Sweet Potato and Mango MUNCH FEST
- 2017 - New Sandwich Award Seasonal Category - Scribbles Avocado, Mozzarella and Sriracha Comin’ at Cha
- 2017 - New Sandwich Award Innovative Category - Scribbles Un-bleat-able Goats Cheese, Cranberries, Sweet Potato and Mango MUNCH FEST
Find us on