Inside This Issue
News stories including Greggs, Abokado and Pret a Manger as well as features such as the Sandwich Files which focuses on careers in the industry.
- Sales at Greggs have topped £1 billion for the first time
- London's leading healthy eating food to go brand Abokado has appointed its first ever Managing Director
- Pret a Manger has ramped up the roll out of filtered water points in its UK shops
The Sandwich Files: A New Series Looking at Industry Careers
- Gosia Gacke took a job slicing ham for Greencore to fund an English Literature field trip as a student. 15 years later, Gosia is Site Technical Controller, heading up five departments.
- Subway employee Rachana Pancholi started of as a franchisee and is now a Business Development Agent for Subway in Derbyshire and South Yorkshire and a mulit-unit franchise owner with eight Subway Stores
- Shortlists are announced for the Industry's annual awards
Sandwich Designer of the Year
- A look back at the regional heats
British Sandwich Week
- A look ahead to a week of celebrating the humble sandwich