The BSA has linked up with Cornhill Foreign Exchange to offer members cost savings and an all-round easier way to send and receive money internationally.
Rates are generally much better than the High Street banks, by typically up to 3-4%. That equals an additional £30-£40 on a transfer as low as £1,000 and as much as £3000-£4000 on larger trades of £100,000.
If you need currency for buying equipment, products or services from another currency region, Cornhill FX can provide you with highly competitive rates without any hassle.
Unlike the impersonal service provided by many large institutions, Cornhill FX aims to work closely with their corporate and private clients to build long term relationships.
How is it possible?
- Cornhill FX’s relationship with banks in the City is such that they are able to obtain the finest pricing for all currencies at all times. This, in turn, allows them to offer their clients the very best exchange rates available in the market.
- By using a major international clearing bank, funds are always received within a couple of hours.
Peace of Mind
- As soon as funds are received from a client, Cornhill FX immediately confirm receipt so that you know it has arrived. They will also send confirmation as soon as the currency has been sent to the designated account you want paid.
- Each client has a designated personal dealer to assist them – so you have one point of contact which not only saves you time but also helps you to build a rapport with an individual.
- You can even fix a rate. For example, you can place an order with Cornhill FX for a certain amount of currency at a particular rate and their through 24 hour order system will automatically complete the trade when that rate has been achieved, regardless of what time of day or night.
How it works
To take advantage of this service, simply call or email Cornhill FX and confirm the amount of currency you wish to purchase. As a member, Cornhill FX will quote you the best available rate in the market for that particular amount you wish to trade. If you are happy with the rate they will book the currency there and then, thereby fixing that rate for you. At that point they will e-mail a deal ticket to you to confirm all the details of the trade and details for you to transfer your selling currency to them.
The deal ticket also allows you to give Cornhill FX the bank details of where you would like the funds sent. Once the deal ticket is received back by Cornhill, and as soon as the selling currency arrives in their account, they will send your currency free-of-charge directly to the account you have asked them to pay it into.
There is no cost in registering for the scheme. You can do this via the following websites:
Quote “BSA” for preferential rates.
For further information please contact:
Senior FX Broker
Direct +44 207 710 9634 I
Tel +44 207 710 9610 I
Fax +44 207 710 9660
Cornhill FX ,18 St Swithins Lane, London EC4N 8AD