Inside This Issue
Find out who won what and why at The Sammies and we bring you all of the results from the Sandwich Designer Of The Year 2014.
- Sandwich chain EAT is planning a new £12.5m wave of store openings and possible international expansion following a new £40m finance deal with Ardian. The company plans to add around 30 stores a year from 2015
- Greencore is to invest £30m in its Northampton sandwich manufacturing plant to service a new contract and future growth opportunities. It will enable the company to open a second unit on the site, doubling the capacity there
- Subway’s huge success in Europe is partly down to its supply chain, the European Independent Purchasing Company, which achieves major gains from purchasing product in large volumes. Simon Ambrose questions Mike Attwood, purchasing director, and Abbie Gregory, Corporate Social Responsibility Director
Sandwich Designer Of The Year
- The final show-down: all the results
- Who won what and why: a comprehensive look at the winners of this year's prestigious industry awards