Inside This Issue
Tesco has opened the second of its new concept food to go format stores. Wraps chain Wrap It Up! has enjoyed a period of extraordinary success under managing director.
- Chilled food to go manufacturer Adelie Foods has confirmed that an agreement has been reached for leading global investment firm H.I.G. Capital to acquire a majority share in the business
- Tesco has opened the second of its new concept food to go format stores in London, eight months after the first, which received positive feedback, according to the company
- Falmouth Coffee Shop and Sandwich bar Picnic Cornwall, has proved to be a remarkable success for founder Emma Douglas, sourcing ingredients from Cornish suppliers for its focused range of sandwiches and food to go, and also retailing them in the deli area in the shop
- Healthy food to go London-based chain Abokado is expecting to each a store total of 30 by the end of this year, up from 22 currently, in spite of heavy competition on sites in London. Mark Lilley has been the driving force since founding the chain in 2004
- Wraps chain Wrap It Up! has enjoyed a period of extraordinary success under managing director Tayub Mushtaq. Now the business plans a new central kitchen, more openings and expansion outside London, spearheaded with a new unit in Deansgate, Manchester