Inside This Issue
Our extensive lunch! showcase, with the best of the new product launches. Lesley Fong, a senior concept developer for Greencore, is proving to be one of the brightest talents on the food to go scene.
- Around Noon’s acquisition of Chef In A Box is the fi rst step towards national distribution, with two other purchases planned in the next three years. Simon Ambrose spoke to chairman Howard Farquhar.
- Food to go manufacturer Tasties of Chester (Street Eats) has been bought out of administration by a new company led by former Adelie Foods CEO Gavin Cox.
- Adelie Foods has further rationalised its operations by closing the Middlesbrough manufacturing plant and transferring production to other factories within the Group.
- Lesley Fong, a senior concept developer for Greencore, is proving to be one of the brightest talents on the food to go scene. She talks to Simon Ambrose about her infl uences and passions.
- Brighton’s Hell’s Kitchen must be one of the oldest sandwich bars in the UK, having been started in 1951 – it’s certainly one of the busiest, with a New York Deli, Jewish food tradition giving it a real point of difference.
- Our extensive lunch! showcase, with the best of the new product launches.