Inside This Issue
In this issue, we report on the recent Caffè Culture show and the very popular London Coffee Festival, and our features cover water, espresso machines and useful bits of kit for baristas and coffee shops.
We also hear how a Manchester café is enabling its customers to order ahead of time, generating more business in the process. With this year’s Café Life Awards coming ever closer, we encourage you make sure that you have reserved your place at this year’s event (turn to page 16 for details).
- Big names confirmed for lunch! 2015
- Coffee-Bike enters the UK market
- Costa trials brand partnership with Chop’d
- Yorkshire-based coffee specialist invests in roasting facilities
- Café Life Awards 2015
- The Speciality and Fine Food Fair 2015.
- Caffè Culture 2015
- The London Coffee Festival 2015
- Espresso machines – some espresso machine buying advice
- Winning ways with water – giving greater attention to your water supply
- Gadgets for geeks - useful tools and accessories to help baristas and coffee shop businesses
- Why you should opt in for Assurance – help for cafés and coffee shops
- Seven way to save energy in your businsess
- Click and collect – placing breakfast and lunchtime orders ahead of time.
- New products