Inside This Issue
This month sees the annual Caffè Culture Show taking place at Olympia in London (10 and 11 May 2016), and we look forward to meeting up with many of you at the Café Culture magazine stand (A93). It’s also time to give some serious thought to this year’s Café Life Awards.
- National Living Wage now in force
- Caffè Culture Show to offer ways of increasing customer satisfaction
- Innovative Bites acquire Bonds of London
- Barry Callebaut introduce chocolate drinks for the artisan market
- Café Life Awards 2016
- Caffè Culture 2016
- UK Coffee Leader summit 2016
- Ready, steady, go! – starting out in the coffee shop sector
- Trend-setting tea – the next ‘big thing’?
- Cake craft – home-baking and cake decorating influences are impacting upon the world of cake
- Why you should opt in for Assurance – help for cafés and coffee shops
- The uniqueness of Guernsey milk – the Gloucestershire dairy that would like to supply cafés
- Time to clock on? – café clock commissions
- New products