Inside This Issue
The desire to indulge in café culture is broadening, as is café culture’s ability to embrace products traditionally associated with other hospitality sectors, if our profiles of a leisure park and the potential of craft beer are anything to go by!
- Caffè Nero acquires Harris+Hoole.
- Jason Cotta appointed new UK MD for Costa.
- Aerosol tea solution.
- Lincoln & York launches UTZ certified coffees.
- Café Life Awards 2016
- Caffè Culture 2016
- Drinks menu – new product launches and beverage ideas.
- All about the recycle – the drive to ensure takeaway cups are recycled.
- Coffee connoisseurs – consumer interest in origin, roast and blend is growing.
- The trend for highbrow beer – an opportunity for cafés and coffee shops?
- The Greggs toilet case – the end of café culture or just a toilet rumour?
- From stamps to sandwiches – post lady turned café owner.
- Café culture at leisure – the Forest of Dean’s Whitemead Holiday Park.
- Temptations Café – the ingredients-savvy independent café group.
- New products