The Association’s Management Committee is deliberately structured to be representative of the broad membership with specific places allocated to each sector of the membership.
Each member of the Committee is elected by the members in the section they represent.
The Management Committee elections take place in the Autumn each year, with the new Committee taking over from the AGM in October.
- Chair: Jonathan Scoffield (Greencore) – sandwich manufacturer
- Vice-chair: Camilla Deane (Norseland) - supplier
- Mark Jones (The Food Fellas) - supplier
- Andrew Hesketh (Greggs) – retail baker
- Jess Almond, (Marks & Spencer) - multiple retailer
- Georg Buhrkohl (Subway) – sandwich bar chain
- Peter Mayley (La Baguetterie) – independent sandwich bar
- Neil Wood (Woods) – foodservice operator
- Kate Redden(Ginsters) – van sales
- Sohel Patel (Halal Kitchen) - producer
- Victoria Green (Waitrose) – multiple retailer
- Mark Arnold (Street Eats) – producer
- Jim Winship – Director
- Sam Day – PR Manager